Thursday, March 5, 2009

Caught a cold

I was driving on a busy road yesterday. Suddenly, i had an impulse to sneeze. It was so irresistable that i was trying so hard to forcefully keep my eyes open to curb the sneeze. Worse was, my hands were on the steering wheel maneuvering and my car was already at the middle of the road crossing a T-junction and the few second was so critical that either i accelerate with closing eyes and sneeze or sneeze and accelerate, which both could lead to disaster. :P Eventually, i die-die sneeze with closing eyes for 3 consecutive seconds and luckily i'm still here, blogging.
I google up and got to know that it is impossible to keep you eyes open when you sneeze. :P

Oh yeah, I'm back! TADAIMA! :D

Life is pretty tough and i am now learning to savour the sweet and the bitter part of it. As i dread and fumble around trying out new things, i met a lot of good souls. Though i got much covet over their fortune and triumph, however it got me thinking. pretty much. I have been hiding and running from the reality, sometimes questioned who should i be. how to be one good soul. Sigh, it was an identity crisis thingy.
It was hard, when you love your love ones more than you, you hardly hear yourself, your need. A moment later, you started to blame them, for stealing yourself and heck you forgot it was you who was willing to make it happen. When you're finally sober, you know you should put on your shoes, and get set for a new life.
Spending time with family is nevertheless, the greatest thing in life.
I missed my friends so much you know! :D

4 comments:

UC said...

i miss you too roomie!

EPL said...

Glad that u are always there :)

You know what... I sneeze all the time in office this 2 days.. i think I'm sick.. I think you miss me too.. haha :)

David said...

Hey Oatie ah....

Welcome back! Miss your blog la..
Yeah, luckily you are still here. Pray for you!

oatie said...

wannie - hugsss ;) i havent seen you for ages!

epl - must take care yah darling ;) you sick till very pretty haha..

david - thank you so much!! wait for ya *ngek ngek*