Saturday, July 30, 2011

i was seeking help to translate a paragraph in a foreign language, and i am so surprise, so grateful, to see these people who are strangers to me, replied in such a detail manner. i mean seriously unexpected, with all the meaning of the words. and so many of them. in less than 12 hours.

even though i did not get the answer i want. :D

i am so happy.

btw, my man is coming back after leaving home for 2 weeks. i'm gonna die young if he repeatedly leaving home for weeks, as i got nobody to tell stories to, i couldn't tell my friends, as some are rather wu liao, i cannot tell my parents, as i do not want them to worry.. when i'm about to tell my friends about it the next day, i've forgotten what i wanted to say.





2 comments:

David said...

tell here lo...

call him lar...how come away for so long? 2 days also cannot forgive him :P

oatie said...

lol. gossip here hor. :P